You have no items in your shopping cart.
Practically bulletproof, the ioSafe rugged portable hard drive has been! Tested and approved by the industry leaders such as PCWorld, MacWorld and ARS Technica and more. Now with data transfer speeds through the firewire 800 interface, your Macbook Pro, Air or PC laptop will enjoy simplicity through connectivity.
More than just the best firewire hard drive on the market.... The rugged portable + Data Recovery Service is the best choice for "no worries" data backup.
|Data Recovery Service (DRS)
Accidental deletion, formats, corruption or disasters can happen to anyone at anytime. The ioSafe DRS is a one-time, any reason, data recovery service for ioSafe to help you get your data back whenever you decide to exercise this option. It includes shipping, replacement hardware, ioSafe services and up to $5000 for third party forensic recovery if required. Click here for more details.
If your ioSafe Rugged Portable stops working for absolutely any reason within the warranty period, we'll replace it or repair it. It's that simple.
Full Metal JacketTM Technology: CNC-machined from a billet of solid metal, the aluminum enclosure is crush-resistant to 2,500 lbs. and the titanium alloy enclosure to 5,000 lbs.
Full suspension in all six axes of motion. Optimized for data loss protection from drop and shock of 20' drops (SSD version) and 10' drops (250-750 GB HDD versions, 1TB HDD requires optional drive skin) per MIL-STD-810G Method 516.5.
HydroSafeTM Technology protects data during immersion up to 3 days in freshwater or saltwater to a depth of 10' (aluminum version) or 30' (SSD or titanium version) per IP68. The ioSafe Rugged Portable continues to protect data even when connected via USB.
ChemSafeTM Technology protects data during periods of immersion in diesel fuel, oils, hydraulic fluids and aircraft fuels to a 12' depth for 1 hour per MIL-STD-810G Method 504.
|Extreme environment protection
EnviroSafeTM Technology protects data from continuous exposure to UV, blowing sand, blowing dust, rain, salt fog, icing or freezing rain for up 24 hours per MIL-STD-810G Methods 505.4, 506.4, 509.4 and 510.
AltiSafeTM Technology enables operation at altitudes up to 15,000 ft. (aluminum version) and 30,000 feet (SSD and titanium versions) per MIL-STD-810G Method 500.4.
Theft resistant Kensington Lock compatible slot can be used to secure the drive to almost any immovable object with optional Kensington® Locks.
Blazingly fast performance via USB 3.0 of up to 5 GB/s. USB 2.0 is also supported.
|Backup software and Encryption
Includes the award-winning GenieTM Timeline Pro backup software ($60 retail value) that features Continuous Data Protection, Full System Disaster Recovery, Open File Backup, backup of files synced between your iPhone/iPad/iPod or BlackBerry device and computer, and more. Open-source encryption software TrueCrypt is also supplied.
Currently there are not any files associated with this product.
ioSafe® ULTRA-RUGGED Portable Hard Drive for MAC
The Go-Anywhere™ Ultra Rugged Hard Drive + Data Recovery Service (DRS)
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on the web ioSafe.com
Data Recovery Service (DRS) and No-Hassle™ Warranty1
• 1 Year Data Recovery Service (DRS) included – one time, any reason, no questions asked
• 1 Year No-Hassle™ Warranty included – replacement or repair for any defects or damage
• DRS includes accidental deletion, any damage, disasters or hardware failure
• Up to $2500 included for third party forensic recovery service if needed for DRS (HDD versions)
• Up to $5000 included for third party forensic recovery service if needed for DRS (SSD versions)
• 3 and 5 year upgrades for DRS and No-Hassle™ Warranty plans available at www.iosafe.com
Construction and Physical Security Specifications
• Full Metal Jacket™ Technology – CNC machined enclosure from a solid billet of aluminum (Al) or titanium (Ti) alloy. Crush resistant to up to 5000 lbs (Ti) and
2500 lbs (Al) yet weighs as little as a pound (Al).
• Full Suspension Drive™ Technology – Full suspension in all six axes of motion. Optimized for data loss protection from drop and shock of 20’ drops (SSD version)
• HydroSafe™ Technology – Waterproof yet heat conducting barrier to protect against data loss up to 10’ for 3 days in fresh water or salt water (aluminum version)
or 30’ for 3 days (titanium version) per IP68. Protects data even when USB plug is in. No requirement for a connector cap to retain data protection.
• ChemSafe™ Technology – Full immersion in diesel fuel, oils, hydraulic fluids, aircraft fuels, 12” depth for 1 hour with no data loss per MIL-STD-810G Method 504
• EnviroSafe™ Technology – Continuous exposure to UV, blowing sand, blowing dust, rain, salt fog, icing or freezing rain, 24 hours with no data loss per
MIL-STD-810G Methods 505.4, 506.4, 509.4 and 510.
• AltiSafe™ Technology – High altitude operation. 15K ft. (Alum.) and 30K ft. (SSD and Ti.) rated altitudes per MIL-STD-810G Method 500.4
• Theft Resistant Kensington® Lock compatible slot solid metal construction – theft protection
• Apple® Mac® TimeMachine® Supported – Apple Time Machine fully supported. Reformat of device may be required.
• TrueCrypt® AES-256 Encryption Compatible3 - Open source, encryption software. FIPS 140-2, ISO/IEC 10118-3:2004. PC, Mac and Linux compatible.
• 500GB - 1TB capacities
• Billet-machined Aluminum (1lb.) and Titanium (1.5 lb.) enclosures (3.9"W x 5.7"L x 1.0"H)
• Multi-platform compatibility with Mac & PC/Windows
• FireWire® 800 & USB 2.0 Ports
Inside The Box
• ioSafe Rugged Portable for MAC
• FireWire® Cable & USB 2.0 Cable
• Owners Manual andWarranty
• Intel Pentium II 350 Mhz-compatible or Mac G3 processor & greater
• For FireWire® 800/USB 2.0 speeds, the system must support applicable specifications
• Operating: 0 to 35°C (32 to 95°F) for HDD versions
• Non-operating: -40°C to 65°C (-40 to 149°F) all versions
• Operating Humidity: 5% - 80% (non-condensing) all versions
• Non-operating Humidity: 100%, Full immersion, 10 feet, 3 days (Aluminum version)
• Non-operating Humidity: 100%, Full immersion, 30 feet, 3 days (Titanium version)
1. Go to website www.iosafe.com for terms and conditions on Data Recovery Service (DRS) and No-Hassle Warranty which are subject to change without notice.
Some limitations apply. Registration required by end user to enable DRS.
2. Registration required to download backup software.
3. TrueCrypt is a free, open source software. Link and instructions for use available for free at www.iosafe.com or www.truecrypt.org.
No purchase required to download TrueCrypt software. Compatible with PC, Mac and Linux.
4. 1GB=1 billion bytes; 1TB=1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
5. ioSafe® is a registered trademark of ioSafe, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.